• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

$400...

Started by fishinjim, December 10, 2008, 05:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishaddict1426

yall should fish the flats with me, a real pro. you know JJ :grin: be quite stan you know im a pro :angry: just ask shillins :grin:   go for it JJ, use my strategy  to win the dough :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Eli

Justin,
I thought you only fished lakes with Marsh in the name...

bfitch

Quote from: Basscat7 on December 11, 2008, 09:28:19 PM
Quote from: bfitch on December 11, 2008, 08:58:00 PM
so, how much is it to fish the one down on the flats as a non boater? might think about just for the experiance (good or bad)

$ 300.00 per TX as a rider........and for the most part , the level of boater will be well ahead of the Federation tournaments.  At $ 1000.00 a pop to fish as a boater, it leaves out a lot of " wanna Bees ".

wow, i could do 200, but i think ill have to hold off this year. would be cool to be in though. might just head down that day to check it out

Quote from: Eli on December 11, 2008, 10:07:58 PM
Justin,
I thought you only fished lakes with Marsh in the name...

this isnt true, nockamixon doesnt have marsh in the name :grin:
They call me....noodle

fishaddict1426

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:see i am versatile

Eli

For $300 you can get an elite series fisherman to take you out for the day with the intention of teaching and showing you instead of front ending you...

Basscat7

Quote from: Eli on December 12, 2008, 10:15:19 AM
For $300 you can get an elite series fisherman to take you out for the day with the intention of teaching and showing you instead of front ending you...

You fish for a guaranteed 2 days  on the Open , Thursday and Friday.  Top 30 in Boaters and Riders fish on Saturday.

Payout for winning on Rider side is a $ 32,000 boat...2nd place is 5k and incremental on down to $ 300.00 for 30th place. Then 31 thru 50th place  get $ 150.00

Boater side is $ 45,000 cash, then 20k, 17k,12k on down to $ 1300.00 for 30th spot.  31 thru 50th spot get $ 500.00.

You  will get a lot of guys that are as good as  any " Elite" series angler but for  $$$ reasons do not fish the Elite series.

Will there be a possibility of drawing someone with no knowledge but money to afford the big boat and entry fee ? Sure, just like in a club TX.  But  those guys are a very small percentage on the boaters.

For those who have never fished a TX of this size, it can be very rewarding , especially if you draw  someone who has  been doing their homework on the Bay, and there will be a big majority that will.

Golf is for guys whose wives won't let them buy a bass boat

Bass Fishing is like Church, many attend - Few get it.

Wishing2BFishing

I am looking forward to the BBC tourney on 6/06.  No entry fee and FOOD after you get off the water.  My kind of tourney. 

Basscat7

Quote from: Wishing2BFishing on December 12, 2008, 12:26:16 PM
I am looking forward to the BBC tourney on 6/06.  No entry fee and FOOD after you get off the water.  My kind of tourney. 

Are you planning on doing a couple of days ?

Bunch of people will be there for mutiple days, Friday we will have a one fish Lunker Tournament....

Going to commute or stay at the Hotel Friday night ?

fishinjim

Quote from: fishaddict1426 on December 11, 2008, 09:53:30 PM
  go for it JJ, use my strategy  to win the dough

the go bowling instead of pre-fishing strategy? :grin:

brian,
if it helps, you only have to put down 100 clams to register, then you get a couple months to save up the other $200 to pay off the balance.  i'm putting a little cash off to the side each week towards the rest that i owe.

Wishing2BFishing

Stan, I thought you and I would "spoon together" in one of those hotel beds.  :grin:

Basscat7

Quote from: Wishing2BFishing on December 12, 2008, 01:17:13 PM
Stan, I thought you and I would "spoon together" in one of those hotel beds.  :grin:

" Tweeeeet "   Foul on the Play.....Offensive Man Card Foul......Play is under review from the  booth upstairs.

fishinjim

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bassboogieman

Gives a whole new meaning to rear decker......................  You never REALLY know a guy until.......... Man he was in my boat, and I was in his, makes me shiver just to think about it.  I hope you guys have a great weekend.  I'm commuting  :rolleyes:
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

redbug

I did a quick check I used the leaderboard  for the guntersville oct 08. I clicked on the some of the anglers that fished only 2 days and About 15 guys, and found very few that win any money. = success  A few have career earnings over 100k pretty good but most are under 5k  thatais with a 1k entry fee
Some of these guys can fish. but alot of them are club fisherman with extra cash...

Basscat7

Quote from: redbug on December 12, 2008, 04:20:59 PM
I did a quick check I used the leaderboard  for the guntersville oct 08. I clicked on the some of the anglers that fished only 2 days and About 15 guys, and found very few that win any money. = success  A few have career earnings over 100k pretty good but most are under 5k  thatais with a 1k entry fee
Some of these guys can fish. but alot of them are club fisherman with extra cash...

And there are a ton of great club fisherman that do not fish for " money ."

Don't confuse winning money with fishing success.  Lot of guys that could do very well on the Upper Circuits have no interest in fishing them

Whether it be from not wanting to tie up family funds or not wanting to tie up all their vacation time on fishing.
You have  a better shot at drawing a good boater than not.