• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Harrisburg?

Started by bassboogieman, February 06, 2009, 07:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassboogieman

Quotenot even a hint?

No, sorry.  I found that too amazing.  Anyway, I teased you about a "killer" bait last year prior to the Potomac - and YOU already had it.  This one I'm keeping to myself, to see if it "works" in the real world.  :grin:
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

fishinjim

Quote from: bassboogieman on February 13, 2009, 07:08:12 PM
Quotenot even a hint?

No, sorry.  I found that too amazing.  Anyway, I teased you about a "killer" bait last year prior to the Potomac - and YOU already had it.  This one I'm keeping to myself, to see if it "works" in the real world.  :grin:

no worries. i'm up for the challenge and will figure it out.  maybe i'll go to harrisburg tomorrow. lol.
:grin:

dan61psu

You guys know they keep those fish hungry to make the demonstrations seem more awesome so you buy more product right?

bassboogieman

Probably true, that's why I want to try it in the real world.  Although the presentor threw 4 different baits - two were totally ignored, one was struck 4 times in 6 casts, and the "goodie" was repeatedly hit more than a dozen times in 4 casts.  And they DID sell product - when we returned to BPS guys were lined up and we cleaned out the store.  :grin:
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

Pillager

They coat the baits with Mega Strike.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.