• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

YO, Pillager!

Started by bassboogieman, March 22, 2009, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassboogieman

Made my reservations for Canada.  Couldn't get anything in July so I had to settle for the first week of August.  Be there Monday 8/3 leaving Saturday 8/8.  Not my usual Lodge, staying next door for the first time because it's about $20 a day cheaper.  $90/day gets room, 3 meals, dock space and electric.  Not too bad a price.  Anyone else interested it tagging along, rooms are available.  :evil:
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

bfitch

where is this place. my buddies have been talking about taking a vacation in the future
They call me....noodle

bassboogieman

The lodge is in Newboro, Ontario.  About 40 miles North of the border crossing at Thousand Islands.  This one, as well as Stirling Lodge - which is the adjoining property - are "all inclusive".  One of the best fishing vacations, I've ever taken.  There are 5 lakes connected without going through any locks, and many more if you want to lock through for the day.  Good pike fishing for quanity, not so much for size.  Largemouth and Smallmouth are fairly abundant.  Daily price includes 3 meals (box lunch is provided if you will be locking through to other lakes, or do not want to return for lunch) room cleaning daily, dock spot and electric.  If you stay in the 5 connected lakes, you aren't much more than a 10 minute run back to the Lodge for meals, which is nice.  Breaks up the day.  Link below.
http://www.poplarsresort.com/index.html

Pillager

My place is about the same cost for cabin.  No food though, but not too busy a place.  Very scenic.  I should post some pictures if I have any since my disk crash last year.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

bfitch

im guessing that price is per person, right boogs?
They call me....noodle

bassboogieman

Pillager

My price is something like $550 per week for the cabin for a "family".  Docking is $30 or something like that.  If you're going up with a big bunch of guys you would have to talk to them about a price, but if it's just a few I don't think they'd have much of a problem.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.