• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Dont get excited..................

Started by chigger, September 13, 2009, 12:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chigger

The Eagles still Suck.............................I will become a hardcore fan again, soon as Vick starts taking the snaps. Just cant support that choke artist, throw up moron, passing the ball into the ground, smiling, loser.

Its a shame because the other players are pretty decent. But without a leader my friends you are nothing.

Welcome back 09' football season.

Basscat7

Quote from: chigger on September 13, 2009, 12:33:25 PM
The Eagles still Suck.............................I will become a hardcore fan again, soon as Vick starts taking the snaps. Just cant support that choke artist, throw up moron, passing the ball into the ground, smiling, loser.

Its a shame because the other players are pretty decent. But without a leader my friends you are nothing.

Welcome back 09' football season.

LOL @ You and Vick.....check Vick's stats as a starter  :evil:

What team's bandwagon ya on this year...How'd that Cowboy bandwagon work out for ya last year........them ankles heal up yet from jumping off ? :grin:
Golf is for guys whose wives won't let them buy a bass boat

Bass Fishing is like Church, many attend - Few get it.

chigger

Thats why I love ya Stan.....................Actually gonna follow Buffalo. My boy is on there now.

I cant believe this eagles D. Shoulda bit my tongue before that last post.

Do they even need a QB?

Anyway, the eagles still suck. Without all the luck the are nothing.  :evil:

Basscat7

Quote from: chigger on September 13, 2009, 02:29:40 PM
Thats why I love ya Stan.....................Actually gonna follow Buffalo. My boy is on there now.

I cant believe this eagles D. Shoulda bit my tongue before that last post.

Do they even need a QB?

Anyway, the eagles still suck. Without all the luck the are nothing.  :evil:

It's Reids secret '09 game plan........Jackson on returns and  D scoring.........keeps Westbrook off the field and healthy.

Basscat7

Too bad His plan could not keep McNabb healthy---------cracked ribs.

High scoring New Orleans next.  Kolb anyone  ?

Feeley on speed dial....

bfitch

i think we'll go heavy run next week. (meaning for andy, a balanced game  :rolleyes: ) the line was running over the panthers, and they have a much better dline then NO. i the D can keep the pressure on brees, then we have a chance.

i dont like kolb though :undecided:
They call me....noodle

chigger

Heavy run will result in a westbrook injury. Him and mccoy are to small to lead with a run. They must pass. Kolb is just as bad a mcnaab. I m telling ya, you will see vick taking snaps shortly. He opens up the field. He is the perfect QB for that idiot reids offense. Please by no means, do not base the season off this win. They were very lucky and carolina may be that bad.

Im chiiger and your watching fox sports. Have a nice night :grin:

dan61psu

chigger

Dude, what is a board without  a heckler?  :rolleyes:     :grin:

Basscat7

Quote from: Basscat7 on September 13, 2009, 06:08:02 PM
Too bad His plan could not keep McNabb healthy---------cracked ribs.

High scoring New Orleans next.  Kolb anyone  ?

Feeley on speed dial....

Eagles signed Jeff Garcia to back up Kolb............Mcbabb with a broken rib.

bfitch

so now we've got an inexperienced rookie starting for an injury prone pro bowler, while our recently signed criminal QB sits out his suspension and we just signed a QB that ran out of gas 2 years go.

should be an eventful season.
They call me....noodle

Basscat7

Quote from: bfitch on September 14, 2009, 08:49:24 PM
so now we've got an inexperienced rookie starting for an injury prone pro bowler, while our recently signed criminal QB sits out his suspension and we just signed a QB that ran out of gas 2 years go.

should be an eventful season.

LOL..You got it.....Feeley signed with Carolina.

I doubt McNabb plays with a broken rib, still a chance though if they shoot him up with pain killers at game time......It's all in how much pain He can handle...not during the game, but after when the pain killers wear off.
He can't do any more damage to the injury at this point.

Vick won't be game ready for 2 more weeks at least.  bythat time Mcnabb should be healed.

New Orleans, KC , then the by week.

If they can hold Brees to 21 points they can win with Kolb,  against KC they could win with D. Jackson at QB runing out of the wildcat....

chigger

I love you Eagle Fans.. You truly bleed green. I cant believe you want mcnaab back. What are you gonna do 2 years from now. They should be looking for the future.

bfitch

Quote from: chigger on September 14, 2009, 09:16:43 PM
I love you Eagle Fans.. You truly bleed green. I cant believe you want mcnaab back. What are you gonna do 2 years from now. They should be looking for the future.

they need to focus on winning now while they still have the talent
They call me....noodle

bassboogieman

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I can wear my Eagles GARCIA jersey again....................... 'cept the number sucks- 7  :undecided:
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard