• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Looking for some baits to giveaway at the Mini Rally

Started by Xm Sean, October 25, 2009, 02:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xm Sean

I am seeing that we are getting alot of guys buying raffle tickets and i was thinking that i would try and drum up some more things to give away. I have a few bags of tru tungsten plastics that got left over from the original rally that i will offer up, i have some bags of Yammy Senkos that i bought in bulk at the begining of the year in colors i do not use that i will throw in. I will also go through my other stuff to see if i have some more to add to the pot. 

I wanted to add that if you guys have stuff you think you will never use and is just sitting around that you could bring it to the Mini Rally and add it to the table of give aways. Of coarse there is no obligation. I just wanted to throw that option out there. I will also post this on the Delco Board and email it to the guys coming from the Original Rally that are not our club members.

Thanks Again for all your support with this last second event!!

Sean

Email me if you think you may be able to contribute
Bup4ever@aol.com

fishinjim

i think i have a bag of 10" worms i can donate.
:grin:

Xm Sean

Can you get them to me before this weekend.... :wink:Those might not find its way into the raffle :wink: