• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Time to separate the men from the boys...........

Started by Rippin_Lips, January 09, 2010, 06:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pillager

Quote from: Rippin_Lips on January 11, 2010, 06:08:20 AM
49 seasons without a bowl. They blow! admit it. Screw the playoffs. The lions made the playoffs before to. I guess they are considered good right? I think cleveland made the playoffs once or twice to. Their great. Stop supporting this money making scheme and you will see results. Its that easy. It can be done, I left them and will be a fan again the first change i see to better the team. Until then they are scrap. They did not beat any playoff teams this year, the bottom line is for the last 10 years the nfc east has sucked. When that conference is hot the eagles sit at the bottom. Come on stan you got to remember those seasons, I do

Oh come on, you can't compare them to the Browns or the Lions.  You're being completely ludicrous.  Yeah, the Browns made the playoffs, but the current Browns only once.  (remember the Ravens?)

Get the revenue totals from all the years.  2004 might be the highest, but I will bet you a Jackson not by more than 5%.  They make a LOT of money EVERY year.

I can't believe you're so sucked in by the Cowboys.  I used to be a Cowboys fan, back when they were the underdog, playing the Packers on a rock hard icy field for the NFC championship, back when it was Super Bowl I and II.  After they re-marketed themselves as "America's Team" in the mid 70s I got disgusted with them and started rooting for the Eagles.  The Eagles are "Philadelphia's Team".  That's good enough for me.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

Rippin_Lips

Dave, not to change the subject but, Damn you are an old fart.  :grin: I wasnt even born then.

Pillager

Oh yeah, forgot to mention to you.  I shot my 5th 300 game on December 29th.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

bfitch

if you add up all the scores for a night, then ive shot plenty of 300s :grin:
They call me....noodle

Rippin_Lips

5 is serious, i will be lucky to have 1 in my lifetime. Thats great (perfect) bowling