• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Most consistant area of Northeast

Started by javelinva1, August 06, 2010, 06:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pillager

Just got back from vacation...   yes, we do know at least some of the guys on the team this year.  I personally congratulated each of them at the championship last year.  And hey, if this wasn't state against state, I would definitely help you out.  But I'm a bit like JJ, don't do too well in most cases on the bay.  Check out my tourney results.  You don't want advice from me.   ;D
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

javelinva1

That's alright, I got to fish it myself this past weekend and did ok, the running part is what I was worried about and that wasn't so bad. I am coming up one more time before the tx on Sept 10-12 (same weekend as FLW Northeast) will pay attention to areas they are fishing.
Not to add any salt but the Virginia guys that got paired with the Pa. guys in the Nanticoke did not get along, none of them had anything nice to say about them and 2 guys said they would have loved to make them go swimming because of how rude and overbearing they were, so I hope the guys are different this year. Will keep you posted and let you know after the tourament if they were the best...or the worst!!

Pillager

Different guys every year for the most part.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.