• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Nike takes over as the NFL uniform supplier in 2012. Eagles concept Uni.

Started by Basscat7, November 19, 2010, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basscat7

Golf is for guys whose wives won't let them buy a bass boat

Bass Fishing is like Church, many attend - Few get it.

Pillager

18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

Basscat7

bassboogieman

Real feathers on the shoulders, and the knee pads need to be pink for Breast Cancer Awareness, and maybe some impact sensors in the helmet to measure G-force of impacts.  Whatever happened to wearing the "traditional" uniforms?  The home and away jerseys offer enough varity.  Special colors, change the look of a uniform because a manufacturer wants to put their design stamp on a team's uniform?  WTF has happened to sport?  Yeah I now, advertising and MONEY and MORE money.  Sad, is what it is.
Now what I'd like to see is a true UNIFORM, yeah uni-form, all one piece, jumpsuit type, maybe some sequins, now we're talking.
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

bfitch

They call me....noodle

Basscat7

Quote from: bfitch on November 19, 2010, 10:19:00 PM
word on the street is its a fake

They were suppose to be internal mockups for the Nike art dept, someone that works there let them out and they ended up on the net.  Everyone associated with it denies it.
The NFL won't let them do drastic redesigns, too much tradition.
Either way, still too garish for a Pro Uni.

When Nike took over as the NCAA Jersey company they tried the same approach, most major colleges rejected the designs, a few took the extra Nike money to wear them.......
University of Oregon was one, you can see the same design styles in their alternate Uni they wear.

Pillager

They're all prostitutes.  It's ALL about the money, not the fan.  I bet if you polled most fans, they don't want the weird uniforms and crap.  I like the old helmets and uniforms.  Dallas never changed their star, did they?  Cheifs, Raiders, Browns...  very traditional.  I like the old Bills and Patriots helmets.   Old Jets helmets.  They change it all so everyone will run out and buy new ones... and the shame of it is many idiots do that.

Keep that money in your pocket, that player will be gone in a couple years anyway.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

Basscat7

Quote from: Pillager on November 20, 2010, 09:16:24 AM
They're all prostitutes.  It's ALL about the money, not the fan.  I bet if you polled most fans, they don't want the weird uniforms and crap.  I like the old helmets and uniforms.  Dallas never changed their star, did they?  Cheifs, Raiders, Browns...  very traditional.  I like the old Bills and Patriots helmets.   Old Jets helmets.  They change it all so everyone will run out and buy new ones... and the shame of it is many idiots do that.

Keep that money in your pocket, that player will be gone in a couple years anyway.

That's the only reason they do it.  That's why Laurie changed the Eagles colors from Kelly green to the midnight green when He bought the team,  $$$$$.