• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

A Classic Joke from my Brother...

Started by Eli, July 26, 2011, 11:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eli

This guy takes over a restaurant and wants to turn it into a nightclub. He wants a great jazz pianist and auditions many, all of whom have great credentials, but no one wows him. Then this totally unknown guy comes in and asks whether he can audition. The owner says sure and the guy sits behind the piano.

He plays two original pieces, the first a jazz waltz, the second a ballad. Both are strikingly beautiful and he is amazing! The owner says, "I can't believe I've never heard of you but you have the gig for as long as you want it." Then the owner says, "What is the name of that first piece?" The pianist responds, "I call it, 'Fucking my mother while my father fucks my sister up the ass.'" "Wow," says the stunned owner. "I hesitate to ask, but what do you call the second one?" "That's 'Fucking my sister while my mother fingers herself on the couch.'" "Okay..." says the owner. "I can see why you don't get many gigs. So, you can play here, but don't talk to anyone!" The pianist agrees.

The pianist is so good that word spreads quickly and people are lining up to hear him. He gets bored. So, one night, he pulls his dick out while he's at the piano and strokes himself between songs. Meanwhile, a young woman, enamoured with his playing, and him, saunters up to the piano and leans over to listen to him. She is shocked by what she sees. "Do you know your fly is open and your dick is hanging out!" she says. "Know it, lady," the pianist replies. "I wrote it!"