• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

I know this is a birds board

Started by fishaddict1426, August 24, 2011, 06:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishaddict1426

I would bowl if we get a chester county team together.

Dave, Im not bowling this year and thats a good start to the year. 

Xm Sean

Quote from: Eli on September 14, 2011, 08:45:34 PM
I got an bowling app on my phone.  Avg is a 160...

Wii bowling here...... Best score is 268 and average is over 200 ;D

Eli

So we'll have a CCBM eclectic bowling league.  We all bowl on a lane, phone, pc or gaming unit.

But we all drink beer the old fashioned way.

Xm Sean

fishaddict1426

REED = @&SHOLE! Im done with the dream team. Steelers are my PA team. I feel bad for you diehards, another 10 years of dreams...........HAHAHAHAHA! I love football, but not the way they play. 160 mill, what a waste of good paper.

docirv

Good old Andy, ruins another qback with his amazing lack of an effective offensive line and his way less than brilliant play calls, especially that so very lousy running game!!!! Wanted, another football team that is not one disappointment after another.....
Doc Irv

Xm Sean

Yeah... some questionable calls for sure... QB sneak with a guy who is recovering from a concussion?????????? If you play your QB you call the game like you have no faith in his running game and if you win great and if you lose.... you gave yourself the best chance to win plus you still have your QB for next week :-\

bassboogieman

I'm beginning to believe you guys are right about old Andy  ::) he must be getting into his kid's drugs, his mental function is suffering from dysfunction.  :-\ :-\  As much as he highly speaks of Vick, he sure threw him to the dogs (pun intended) on Sunday.  Treated him just like a piece of hamburger, for which they paid filet mgnon prices.  I'm not getting why they would not do a bit more to preserve the investment made. 
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

fishaddict1426

Quote from: Xm Sean on September 26, 2011, 08:34:58 AM
Yeah... some questionable calls for sure... QB sneak with a guy who is recovering from a concussion?????????? If you play your QB you call the game like you have no faith in his running game and if you win great and if you lose.... you gave yourself the best chance to win plus you still have your QB for next week :-\

The fact that Vick is 100 lbs soaking just blows my mind why he would qb sneak it. does play action still exist. andy is an ass. efff him and the eagles. Black and yellow from now on.

bfitch

Quote from: fishaddict1426 on September 26, 2011, 07:35:53 PM

The fact that Vick is 100 lbs soaking just blows my mind why he would qb sneak it. does play action still exist. andy is an ass. efff him and the eagles. Black and yellow from now on.

size of the qb has nothing to do with the effectiveness of a qb sneak. its all interior line push. if the center and guards get blown off the ball, then you could have a 300lb qb and its still going no where. and you cant tone down play calling because youre scared of getting players hurt. vanilla playcalling doesnt win games. playing to your strengths, and executing does. the defense lost it for us. if we dont fall behind, we could keep it on the ground where shady was a monster all day. we get behind, we air it out, vick goes down, they stack the box, kafka throws jump balls, game over.
They call me....noodle

dan61psu

Quote from: bfitch on September 27, 2011, 12:21:25 AM
Quote from: fishaddict1426 on September 26, 2011, 07:35:53 PM

size of the qb has nothing to do with the effectiveness of a qb sneak. its all interior line push. if the center and guards get blown off the ball, then you could have a 300lb qb and its still going no where. and you cant tone down play calling because youre scared of getting players hurt. vanilla playcalling doesnt win games. playing to your strengths, and executing does. the defense lost it for us. if we dont fall behind, we could keep it on the ground where shady was a monster all day. we get behind, we air it out, vick goes down, they stack the box, kafka throws jump balls, game over.

I am with noodle on this one.  Granted I did not like what Reid called for Kafka at all (all verticals TWICE???), nor was I happy about the stupid FB traps TWICE from the goalline.

bfitch

yea, save the FB traps for JoePa ;D
They call me....noodle

fishaddict1426

Sorry for opening my mouth Coach fitch, the eagles should contact you immediately. LOL
Indirectly I agree with your statement. Basically what I was trying to say is that vick is way more effective in a play action or boot leg at that point. You are right though, line is key.

Xm Sean

I am sorry... You still do not risk your Savior on a QB sneak 1 week after being knocked out of a game with a concussion. Any other time it is a call you have in your arsenal..   but not worth risking your QB in week 3 when you got guys who should be able to put it in the endzone

Pillager

and they did it twice...   remember there was a penalty play thrown in there...

4 chances to score and they settled for a field goal.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.