• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

What did Santa bring you for next season?

Started by dan61psu, December 26, 2007, 06:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan61psu

I picked up the Cabela's Raingear I wanted, a Crankin' Rod, another Quantum Accurist PT, a BPS 300 Soft Bag, a bunch of lures and other knick knacks.

What did Santa bring you guys for next season???

bassboogieman

No fishing chit, other than a BPS gift card - but I can watch all the fishing programs on the new 50" Plasma HDTV which was our present this year.  Just got it hung on the wall, what a freakin' job that was.
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

docirv

A new lower unit and the s o b gave me the bill for it too!!!!  :30:
Doc Irv

Pillager

A new house coat, a tie, a sweater, some home made cookies, a $25 WAWA gift card, and one gift I didn't receive yet...  Santa just doesn't get it.  OK, I guess I could save the $25 gift card for tournament mornings.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

DaveB

An airbrush so I can paint pretty lures!  Just need the paint now.

Oh, yea.  The family got an air hockey table and a Wii system.  I heard there's a bass fishing program for the Wii.  This system is cool because the controllers detect motion so you actually make the motion of casting and setting the hook!  It'll be like "dry land training" for fishing!

Pillager

My son got the bass fishing program, said it sucks.  You don't get any real feeling of fighting the fish.  He's returning it for something else.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

dan61psu

I saw that Rapala game for the Wii too...most fishing video games sucjk, they just cant emulate the thrill of a bassy on the line.

Eli

They do a good job of replicating a skunk...

DaveB

Well, set it on "easy" mode and build your confidence for spring!

fishinjim

he gave me another curado.   thanks santa!

shillins24

A few more Loomis rods and other junk......

BTW- French Creek Outfitters has their rods 30% off until the end of the year..

fishaddict1426

i got notta!   wife said i got enough over the year for the vessel. i guess shes right. the only thing i need now is fishing lessons :grin:

bfitch

i copied off of dan, i got  new rain gear. and i got a watch so im not late to the way in :wink:

but other then that i got nothing else to do with fishing, unless i decide to make fish burgers in the meat grinder i got  :grin:
They call me....noodle