• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

National Treasure II -

Started by bassboogieman, December 26, 2007, 08:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassboogieman

Saw it today, very similiar to the first one.  Reason I did go to see it was that I wanted to see what boat was used in the fishing scene on the Potomac, below Mt. Vernon.  When Irv and I were down for the BBC Potomac Ralley #1 last April, one of the associate producers stopped at the Super 8 on Thursday during our cookout in the parking lot to inquire as to anyone wanting to provide a boat for a scene in the movie.  Guess she saw all the boats and thought to stop and a couple guys did offer their boats.  She took a few pictures and said she'd stop at Smallwood on Friday.  She did stop back on Friday at the pre-tourny dinner at Smallwood to check with those individuals again.  Don't know what happened but instead of that shiny new Ranger Z21 that was offered up, they chose to use a TRACKER ALUM. boat - UGGGGGGGH!  Anyway the movie was so similiar to the first, I didn't think it was nearly as good as the original - sequels rarely are.
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard