• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Giants beat Cowboys!

Started by bassboogieman, January 14, 2008, 06:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassboogieman

Eli must not be awake yet, so I'll take this chance to beat him to the punch.  Undoubtably he'll be crowing today due to the Giants win yesterday.  While I'm not a fan of Manning or the Giants in general, any team that can make T. Owens cry gets my congratulations.  T.O.'s tears at the post-game news conference was laughable. So onward go the Giants, and T.O. goes home, hopefully to not be heard from for many months to come.  OK Eli, I now turn the post over to you.....................
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

Eli

fishaddict1426

t.o. can cry all he wants. he did what any eagles receivers couldn't, score 15 TD's. stupid eagles got rid of the best receiver in the league to keep a sorry QB with all 4th quarter, screen passing stats. thats the only reason he lokks productive. just my opinion and probably half the eagles fans to.

bfitch

guess im on the other half  :grin:
They call me....noodle

Pillager

I'm on the half (quarter? eighth? sixteenth?  thirty-secondth?) that things McNabb isn't as bad as some of the people think he is, ins't as good as another group of people think he is, and also things T.O. was the best Eagle receiver ever and all the cry babies and front office weenies did us all a huge dis-service in not making sure the egomaiac was happy and stayed here.  They paid McNabb too much and should have spread T.O.'s bonus around to keep him happy and here for years!  Of course that probably means Garcia wouldn't have been around last year.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.