• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

tomorrow is going to hurt

Started by fishinjim, January 15, 2008, 05:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishinjim

bruce is probably gettin up for work about now.
i just got home from the holiday party at my girlfriends bar.
if i ever want to catch any fish with my eyes open, i'm going to have to trade this lifestyle in real quick like.

had a good time, but would rather be getting up to go fishin than going to bed with the sun coming through the blinds.

fishaddict1426

Your still young son, your time will come,when all you have to do is worry if your gonna fish or not today :grin: Just make sure you make that transition before you get married. if you have any questions just ask Irv :grin: when it comes to time for fishing he is the man. am i just babbling? i think i am. its to arly to talk. talk to you all later. :23: maybe thats what i need :shocked:

bassboogieman

YEAH, RIGHT.... I'm already at work.  This is worse than a Tx.  Getting up to go fishing at 04:00 is one thing, for work - it borders on obscene.  Which holiday were you celebrating?  Russian Christmas?  And while I'm thinking about it, we should designate you as the official mixoligist for the away Tx., after all you are the professional.  Martini's around the campfire, oh man, I can't wait. :grin:  Nighty, Night J/J. :cool:
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

fishinjim

wow.
get up to pee and there already two responses.
somehow that'll make me sleep better.
see yall in four hours.
maybe six if im lucky.

bassboogieman

Let's start a phone chain................... I'll call him now..................
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

docirv

I feel no pity for you even if you were too wasted to get laid.  :21:
Doc Irv

Pillager

Quote from: bassboogieman on January 15, 2008, 06:00:54 AM
And while I'm thinking about it, we should designate you as the official mixoligist for the away Tx

Done!
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

fishinjim

Quote from: docirv on January 15, 2008, 07:59:43 AM
I feel no pity for you even if you were too wasted to get laid.  :21:

lol. 
i never get that wasted.