• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Watch what you put on trailer hitches

Started by Eli, January 15, 2008, 10:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassboogieman

Holy crap, that tome might just garner you a "PULL-IT-SIR" award.  :grin:

Carrots are my favorite veggie, dangle them whenever I can.  I don't know about another forum for the type of discussions you suggest, I doubt if more than a few of us would be interested.  I do think if we get a rainy day at Kerr, we could occupy a few hours and beers, in thoughtful discussions on many topics you have brought up here.  I have no problems with civilized disharmony..... We obviously differ greatly in our opinions, and I would not mind comparing notes, so to speak.  As you are well aware I do hold my opinions and am not afraid to air them.  I have learned there are better venues than here, and in the interest of sparing our fellow club members any more pain I am going to stop right here.
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

Eli

Take it here, this is better for fishing:
US Message Board - Political Forums
http://www.usmessageboard.com/
:52:

bassboogieman

You started it  :grin:  :grin:  :grin: I think you were originally "phishing".  :rolleyes:

DaveB

QuoteI do think if we get a rainy day at Kerr, we could occupy a few hours and beers, in thoughtful discussions on many topics you have brought up here.  I have no problems with civilized disharmony..... We obviously differ greatly in our opinions, and I would not mind comparing notes, so to speak. 

Yes!!!  We'll have the leashes ready in our respective corners with just enough tether to get in each others faces but no further!  Seriously, I agree.  I'd welcome "comparing notes."  But be prepared because my notebook is bigger than yours.  :grin:

docirv

Count me out of this one. I already have enough frustration in my life without hearing you two fanatics go at it.
Doc Irv

Wishing2BFishing

As a newly initiated minnow, I ain't gonna' touch this one.  How bout' a new topic:
Shimano reels versus Quantum (or any other brand). . . anyone got an opinion?

docirv

Daiwa Steez Reels... try it once and you're hooked,,,
Doc Irv

bassboogieman

Time for the moderator to exercise his powers...............................  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

You wanna tangle over tackle, fine.  Start a new thread and we'll all jump in.  It will get lost here, as no one wants to hear me and Dave argue over Political ideology...................  Altough it was fun for a little while. :rolleyes:

docirv

Ideology is not the word I had in mind for your political diatribes.... can you guess the word I had in mind? no prizes will be awarded for the correct answer..  :shocked:
Doc Irv

bassboogieman

Get off you low horse sir, my diatribes are not of a POLITICAL nature.  Go back and refresh that short memory or yours as to who first uttered the "D" or "R" word.  That the "D/L" and "R/C" are interchangable is a problem in your mind (and possibly others), not mine. So take your B/S and put it too GOOD use on your flowers.................. you old Hippie! :grin: 

I cannot believe that I could edit this down from 4 paragraphs to just 4 sentences

docirv

Nope, not the word, Bruce, but a nice conservative effort  on your part....
Doc Irv