• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

Marsh Creek Lake winter ramp "rejuvenation"

Started by Gman, January 25, 2008, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman

In a collaborative effort The Marsh Creek State Park (DCNR), Marsh Creek Bass Club, Ltd. and The Chester County Bass Masters have worked together on dredging out the "winter" ramp area and applying a layer of stone on the Lyndell side of the Marsh Creek Lake. This effort was supplied for at little or no costs through donations of time and material to improve the launching facilities at Marsh Creek Lake. Thanks to the above organizations for their efforts to improve the lake facilities for the general public.

Gman

Winter ramp rejuvenation pictures!   Hot off the press!

Gman

Here are a few shots of the finished project!  The winter ramp on the Lyndell side was dredged and stone was layed down.  The banks on either side of the main ramp were dredged as well.  Great work guys.

fishaddict1426

Pillager

Who do we make the check out to?  Let's square that away at the next club meeting, next week.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.

docirv

I sent you an email about it, the check goes to Main Line Concrete and is for $72.08
Doc Irv

fishinjim

that looks great!
thanks and good job to those involved!

Pillager

Where did you send the email, because I didn't get it.  Send it to my "new" email address, which I notified everyone about a couple weeks ago or so.
18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.