• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

just checked out the "fish pics" from the home page

Started by fishinjim, February 21, 2008, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishinjim

gotta say...
i think its cute how bohuggles and irvywiggles had matching boats back in the day...

far as this picture goes, i can see why bruce wanted to step up to a longer boat...

now i don't even wan't to catch green bass at kerr...

ok, i'll give him cred.  in this pic, doc looks like he knows wtf hes doin (and if you said he didn't, you might get a black eye or two)...

for some reason, this reminds me of the "all fruit" commercial where the guy asks to be passed the "jelly."

last, but not least, ... a photo from the lost (and worst) episode of billy nye the science guy...

dan, dont stop uploading!

bassboogieman

Quotefor some reason, this reminds me of the "all fruit" commercial where the guy asks to be passed the "jelly."

Actually that's "Please pass the TARTER SAUCE"
Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

docirv

I do believe the striper that Dave C caught fed us fine that evening. Let's do it again this year. As usual,  Boogers did not share the fine eating of that walleye.  :11:
Doc Irv

bassboogieman

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Doc - that's a red fin pickerell from Kerr.  Notice - NO thumb in the critter's mouth, actually it's well away from the TEETH. :grin:

Triton TR-21DC & Yamaha 225
Dodge RAM Quadcab 5.7L HEMI
My claim to fame:  I threw a borrowed G. Loomis overboard

docirv

Doc Irv