• Welcome to Chester County Bass Masters.

News:

Welcome to the CCBM Forums!  Club meetings are the third Thursday in every month. See http://www.chestercountybassmasters.com/ for more info.

Main Menu

got a letter from the PAFBC today...

Started by bfitch, October 26, 2009, 05:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfitch

it was a letter to formally acknowledge me for turning in the guys that sank that boat on the skuke last year.

I think iI should get free fishing licenses and boat registrations for "Doing my civic duty" :grin:
They call me....noodle

fishinjim

Quote from: bfitch on October 26, 2009, 05:53:14 PM
it was a letter to formally acknowledge me for turning in the guys that sank that boat on the skuke last year.

i don't remember hearing about this.  what happened?

might want to put this in the members only section so whoever you busted doesn't track you down. lol.
:grin:

Eli

bfitch

Quote from: fishinjim on October 26, 2009, 07:07:36 PM
Quote from: bfitch on October 26, 2009, 05:53:14 PM

Quotei don't remember hearing about this.  what happened?

might want to put this in the members only section so whoever you busted doesn't track you down. lol.
:grin:

last year around July, I went out at black rock with my buddy that I fish the TNTs with. We were going out to see if his boat ran. Well long story short, we met up with a couple guys from our high school. We were sitting by the ramp when some dude pulls up with a beat up old white boat. He starts cutting holes in it with a skill saw, and cuts out the registration plate. Now I'm in costs truck wait to pull his boat out, and the guy is blocking the ramp. I holler to him and he moves to the parking lot. When he passed me he told me he was "sinking the SS Minnow. " so I hung around the ramp a while, and about 10 minutes later, the guy pulls up and backs the boat down the ramp. I took down his plate number and then watched him walk the boat out ont done rocks. My buddy called the cops, and we left. The wco got my name and gave me a call about a week later. I told him (officer Bonney) my story and gave him the plate number and discribed the truck. I ended up have to go to court twice for hearings, even though each time his lawyer ask for a continuance. But I didn't mind, the DA hot little brunette :D . It was supposed to go to trial, but I guess the settle outside. The guy was wanted for a hit and run, DUI and something else. 
They call me....noodle

Pillager

18' 2003 Crestliner 1850 Fishhawk
150 hp Merc XR6

It pays to be an optimist.  Even if you are wrong, you are happy about it.

"Quit bitchin, keep fishin"

I fish, therefore I am.